What Is Natural Lip Gloss?
- It becomes clear that with the ever-expanding nature of beauty science, that one can no longer choose to ignore the red flags that are present in almost every drugstore product that we use. The fact that what we use to moisturize our skin, wash our hair, or gloss our lips could eventually lead to some form of cancer should be enough to abandon all unnatural brands once and for all.
Private Label Lip Gloss Packaging
Wholesale Lip Gloss
Private Label Organic Lip Gloss
- Seeing the gap in the market, some beauty brands took it upon themselves to start manufacturing natural cosmetics, including natural lip gloss. Instead of a cocktail of harmful toxins, these instead use botanical ingredients that naturally occur in nature, and therefore hold little to no risk of compromising the human body.
Lip Gloss Label Template
- What’s more, there are a seemingly endless amount of ways in which to make natural lip gloss. So many natural ingredients offer the silky, oily texture that lip gloss is centered around.
Wholesale Lip Gloss No Label
Why Should I Use Natural Lip Gloss?
- It goes without saying that you should use natural lip gloss on account of the fact that increasing your susceptibility to cancer, infertility and other ailments simply doesn’t sit well with you. Rejecting unnatural, synthetic, toxin filled lip gloss brands is a powerful way of protecting your body from the various health risks.Risks aside, switching to a natural lip gloss comes with some benefits of its own. Since the ingredients are all natural and usually botanical based, this lip gloss comes with some beneficial nutrients.
Private Label Vegan Lip Gloss
- Natural lip gloss tends to have significant anti-aging properties due to active ingredients such as vitamin E, berry extract, and green tea. Natural gloss is also moisture filled, containing ingredients such as shea butter or coconut oil.
Wholesale Lip Gloss No Label
- In place of phthalates, natural lip gloss makes use of essential oils and fruits to achieve fragrance and flavorings. The options then become endless, as almost every fruit can be extracted for pigments and essential oils offer scents to match. Essential oils are also naturally antibacterial, which can protect the lips and reduce bacterial invasion.
Lip Gloss Wholesale Supplies
- Because the manufacturing process for natural lip gloss is not yet mainstream, these products are sold at notably higher prices compared to synthetic, drugstore renditions. As with anything, you get what you pay for, and if avoiding cancer and infertility comes at a slightly higher cost then that is a sacrifice we are willing to make!
Wholesale Lip Gloss Private Label
- Wondering how to find the best natural lip gloss? Eve Dawes, the founder of Dawes Custom Cosmetics, says “when looking for natural lip glosses, I start with making sure the brand is cruelty-free, then checking the ingredients; specifically to make sure alcohol denat isn’t in there. Lastly I look to see where they’re manufactured, as I like to opt for made in the USA wherever possible. To support businesses here and reduce my carbon footprint.”
Wholesale Lip Gloss With Logo